- Choose a profile picture! As the name suggests Facebook, we want to see your face.
- Be original! People want to read something interesting and new, for example use new emoticons.
- Use Memes! A picture says more than a 1000 words.
- Keep your status simple! When creating a status it is best not to make them too long, people lose interest and don’t finish reading it.
- Don’t upload pictures of your kids since the day they’re born as he/she might end up hating you later for this
- Don’t upload pictures of your credit card and label it #creditcard!
This can only go wrong.
- If you are in a relationship, that’s great, however the world does not need to know about everything that you two do!
- If you skip work or school, don’t put a status up about that fact!
- Keep parents and party separate!
Don’t add your parents on Facebook if you plan to live an extravagant lifestyle.
- Don’t add random people to your account, stick with friends!
- If you created an event make sure you make it private or else you could end up with a project X situation
- Don’t troll or mock other people on Facebook, this will make users and admin very unhappy and your account could be blocked!